Registration closes 9th June at 4 pm Finnish time.
Please note that tickets to socials events must be bought 6th of June the latest and are not sold onsite.
The conference registration includes admittance to all sessions, morning and afternoon coffee/tea breaks, and the welcome reception on Sunday June 12th. Onsite registration will also give access to virtual event platform (see more below ’online registartion’) Non-members who register for this conference are eligible to receive one free year of ISIAQ membership. Note that it might be beneficial to first become a member of ISIAQ and after register as a member. More about ISIAQ membership on ISIAQ website.
The conference banquet will be held at an additional cost, which may be selected during registration. Additional costs for cruises on Wed 15th also apply. More information on the social programme page.
Access to the event platform (also 2 months after conference), where:
• Online access to Plenaries and Forum presentations + recordings
• Online access to limited scientific sessions and workshops (rooms SN100, MS300 and MS301 will be streamed) + recordings PROGRAMME.
• Access to pre-recorded presentations on the platform
• Access to all posters that are delivered in pdf-format before the conference (also onsite poster presenters will be asked to deliver pdf-poster to be added on the platform)
• Possibility to chat, send messages and have 1to1 meetings with others online
• Virtual meeting room available 24 h
Online participation gives you the possibility to present your work (oral or poster and publication in the proceedings). Oral presentations will be pre-recorded and played together with onsite presentations in sessions, and they will also be available on the platform. Poster presentations will be available for exploring on the platform. Online presenters can set a time when if they want to be available in the meeting room for discussion.
Online registration is not refundable!