Registration closes 9th June at 4 pm Finnish time.
Indoor Air 2022 Conference Cancellation Policy
- The registration of participation is binding.
- If a registrant is unable to attend the conference for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with another person.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply (only for onsite registrations):
- Registrations cancelled by 30th of April will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled by 17th of May will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled after 17th of May will not be eligible for a refund.
- Registrations from authors cancelled as a result of a paper not being accepted will be refunded 80% of the registrations fees. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
- In the case of a contributing author cancels the registration, the paper will not be published in the Conference Proceedings.
- If conference is turned into fully virtual conference due to covid situation all registrations will be transformed into virtual attendance. This change does not entitle registrants to full refunds. Registrants will be refunded the difference between onsite and virtual attendance fee. The organizer will have no further liability to the registrants (travel or accommodation expenses).
- Online registrations are not refundable.
In case of refunds a same channel will be used as the original payment (bank transfer or Credit card refund).
The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 21 days before the starting day of the event). Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
The conference program may be subject to changes. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.