If you are interested of becoming a sponsor, please contact Johanna Satumäki email@example.com.
- Worldwide leader in light and sustainable construction, Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and services for the construction and industrial markets. Its integrated solutions for the renovation of public and private buildings, light construction and the decarbonization of construction and industry are developed through a continuous innovation process and provide sustainability and performance.
- The Group’s commitment is guided by its purpose, ”MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER HOME”.
- Halton Group is a family-owned, global technology leader in indoor air solutions for demanding spaces. At Halton, our mission is to enable people’s wellbeing in these environments.
- We design, manufacture, and deliver indoor environment solutions that are energy-efficient and comply with sustainable principles across industries – food service, healthcare, public spaces, marine, offshore and more.
- Kiilto is a growing, family-owned company, with over a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. Kiilto develops, produces and markets chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene and consumer goods.
- The key principles underlying Kiilto’s operations are environmental leadership, closeness and commitment to the future. Kiilto operates in 11 countries and employs around 1000 innovative professionals who are on a mission of creating well-being from cleanliness and building a sustainable future. In 2020, group’s net sales amounted to EUR 294 million. www.kiilto.com
- At Swegon, we believe that indoor environments should make people feel good within the spaces where they spend their time – and feel good within themselves. After all, around 90% of our time is spent indoors. It’s no exaggeration to say that our health, happiness and performance depend on it. But we don’t just believe this – we work every day to make it a reality. Which is why we engineer products that are not only highly energy efficient but also easy to combine into systems. We do it to bring ambitious solutions to life, so that all stakeholders can enjoy the benefits of sustainable buildings. https://www.swegon.com/
- Trane Technologies is a global climate innovator. Through our strategic brands Trane® and Thermo King®, we bring efficient and sustainable climate solutions to buildings, homes and transportation.
- Trane Technologies’ Center for Healthy & Efficient Spaces provides a critical roadmap for idea exchange, research, partnership development and advocacy within indoor environmental quality. The Center works with technology and innovation companies to evaluate and scale the latest advancements in indoor environments across transport, homes, and commercial buildings. For more information, visit The Center for Healthy & Efficient Spaces | Trane Technologies
- We, Build Care Ltd, have set the goal of developing flexible, innovative coatings with the highest quality of environmental friendly In addition, together we solve the challenges of our customers with our products. Our patented breathing water insulation technology, which is based on a breakthrough in polymer chemistry, forms the backbone of our company. On drying, a resilient coating of water-soluble REACH-certified raw materials is formed, which can be used to protect a wide range of materials. The non-toxic and easy-to-use ElaProof Indoor is a ready-to-use one-component water-based coating for indoor air sealing and protection against radon. The unique elasticity and excellent adhesion of the product on various surfaces ensure safe and secure sealing.
- AFRY is a European leader in engineering, design, and advisory services, with a global reach. We accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society. We are 16,000 devoted experts in infrastructure, industry, energy and digitalization, creating sustainable solutions for generations to come. Making Future. Vahanen Group is now part of AFRY. Vahanen has been an important player in the development of building condition survey methods in Finland since the 1990s. In the field of indoor air and moisture, our specialists carry out condition surveys, engineering design, supervision and quality assurance tests and measurements, as well as material research. We employ over 100 qualified research and building physics experts, and we continuously invest in measurement devices, ensuring sufficient research resources and accurate results.
- Established in 1960, Granlund is today a group of companies operating in the construction and real estate sector, wholly owned by its employees. Granlund’s main goal is to improve human well-being in the built environment. Its areas of expertise include technical building services design, energy, environmental and real estate consultation, construction management and commissioning, as well as building and real estate management software. The Group employs over 1,000 experts and has offices all around Finland, and also business in Lidköping; Sweden, Dubai, Shanghai, and Sheffield, UK. Learn more at granlundgroup.com
- Vallox is a Finnish company developing and manufacturing ventilation products. During its 50-year history the company has focused in the development of energy-efficient indoor air technology. High-quality and user-friendly Vallox ventilation products are designed with today’s needs in mind. They enable a healthy indoor climate that increases well-being of occupants, and keeps the structures of property in good condition. Vallox products are recognized by their simple, elegant design, ease of use and quietness. Vallox products are widely available in Europe and Russia. “We know the Fresh”. Learn more at vallox.com.
- TSI imagines, designs, and develops products that solve measurement problems. We collaborate with colleges and universities, research groups, and businesses around the world to set the standard for measurement expertise. At TSI, our global team strives to provide not only instruments, but also innovative solutions. We operate at both a global scale and a human scale—instruments that measure everything from atmospheric aerosols to the fit of a personal respirator. Turning data into actionable information enables our customers to do their jobs more efficiently. TSI understands the science, the data, and the processes that support your work. Since 1961, we’ve set the standards for precision instrumentation and software solutions. Every day, our dedicated employees turn research into reality.
- The GBA Group, founded in 1989, brings together a international network of dynamic companies providing laboratory analysis and related services to customers in three major sectors: food, environment, and pharmaceuticals. Each of our divisions is known on the market for providing customized solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
Labroc Oy, member of GBA Group, provides a wide range of services for the entire lifecycle of construction. Laboratory analyses include asbestos, harmful substances, microbes and chemical substances in indoor air, as well as testing of fresh and cured concrete. In addition, Labroc offers calibration services for compressive testing machines. Labroc is accredited by the Finnish Accreditation Service (FINAS) as a testing laboratory T314 and a calibration laboratory K064 according to SFS-EN ISO/IEC 17025. The scope of accreditation is available at FINAS website.
Labroc serves its customers on nationwide basis in Finland. The company has 5 laboratories and 60 employees whose work contribute to healthy and safe built environment. Customers include professionals in construction planning, engineering, building inspection, demolition and concrete production. Several cities and municipalities also use Labroc’s services. Learn more at www.gba-group.com and www.labroc.fi.