- Serviz is a technology company offering intelligent indoor environment management as a service.
- Serviz operates in North America, Europe and Asia, and together with local partner companies helps property managers and builders achieve healthy indoor environments with minimal energy use. Remote monitoring and intelligent analytics are complemented with occupant feedback and technical data of the building.
- Founded in 2016, Serviz is on a mission to ensure that everyone could live, work and study in a healthy indoor environment.
- ”Making the world a better home.”
- Halton Group is a family-owned, global technology leader in indoor air solutions for demanding spaces. At Halton, our mission is to enable people’s wellbeing in these environments.
- We design, manufacture, and deliver indoor environment solutions that are energy-efficient and comply with sustainable principles across industries – food service, healthcare, public spaces, marine, offshore and more.
- Kiilto is a growing, family-owned company, with over a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. Kiilto develops, produces and markets chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial adhesives and fireproofing, professional hygiene and consumer goods.
- The key principles underlying Kiilto’s operations are environmental leadership, closeness and commitment to the future. Kiilto operates in 11 countries and employs around 1000 innovative professionals who are on a mission of creating well-being from cleanliness and building a sustainable future. In 2020, group’s net sales amounted to EUR 294 million. www.kiilto.com
- We, Build Care Ltd, have set the goal of developing flexible, innovative coatings with the highest quality of environmental friendly In addition, together we solve the challenges of our customers with our products. Our patented breathing water insulation technology, which is based on a breakthrough in polymer chemistry, forms the backbone of our company. On drying, a resilient coating of water-soluble REACH-certified raw materials is formed, which can be used to protect a wide range of materials. The non-toxic and easy-to-use ElaProof Indoor is a ready-to-use one-component water-based coating for indoor air sealing and protection against radon. The unique elasticity and excellent adhesion of the product on various surfaces ensure safe and secure sealing.
- Safe and healthy buildings through expertise in indoor air and moisture. Our specialists carry out condition surveys, engineering design, supervision and quality assurance tests and measurements. Additionally, our laboratory helps in all the material research. Vahanen has been an important party in the development of building condition survey methods in Finland since the 1990s. To find solutions we combine a practical, solution-oriented approach with a thorough theoretical knowledge in e.g. building physics. We employ over 100 qualified research and building physics experts and designers. In addition to highly qualified personnel we continuously invest in high quality measurement devices, which ensure sufficient research resources and accurate results.
- ”Towards a sustainable and smart future. Together.”
- ”We know the fresh”. Vallox Oy is expert in ventilation.